Steps to apply:
Schedule a Campus Tour by contacting our Admissions Director, Cathy Moses, at 770-565-0881 or email@example.com.
After completing a Campus Tour, complete and submit the online application and application fee. There is a non-refundable fee of $150 for each application. APPLY TODAY.
If you are a current ECCS family, and are applying for a sibling, please complete the SIBLING APPLICATION.
ECCS requires one church reference, two personal references, and an applicable teacher reference. These references are electronically generated through submission of the application.
- References are checked.
- Parents are required to watch a video about our school history and our school philosophy. In 1987, our school was founded as a satellite school of Perimeter School.
- Parents are required to read For the Children’s Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay prior to admittance. It is recommended that parents read the book Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Tedd Tripp or attend a video seminar.
- If applicable, transcripts of previous schooling and testing are received and reviewed.
- Each applicant will complete an Academic Assessment.
- After all paperwork is received, an interview is scheduled with the parents and student(s) and members of the School Ministry Team.
- Your family will be notified by email and a phone call of admissions status.