Steps to apply:
Download and print reference forms found during the online application process: one church, two personal and an applicable teacher reference. These references should be given to the people completing them and returned directly to ECCS.
- References are checked.
- Parents are required to watch a video about our school history and our school philosophy. In 1987, our school was founded as a satellite school of Perimeter School.
- Parents are required to read For the Children’s Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay prior to admittance. It is recommended that parents read the book Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Tedd Tripp or attend a video seminar.
- If applicable, transcripts of previous schooling and testing are received and reviewed.
- Each applicant will complete an Academic Assessment.
- After all references and paperwork is received, an interview is scheduled with the parents and student(s) and members of the School Ministry Team.
- Family will be notified by email and phone call of admissions status.