Steps to apply:
Complete and submit the online application and application fee ($120 for each new application and $25 for each additional application submitted at the same time). APPLY TODAY.
Download and print reference forms found during the online application process: one church, two personal and an applicable teacher reference. These references should be given to the people completing them and returned directly to ECCS.
- References are checked.
- Parents are required to listen to an audio of our school philosophy.
- Parents are required to read For the Children’s Sake by Susan Schaeffer Macaulay prior to admittance. It is recommended that parents read the book Shepherding a Child’s Heart by Tedd Tripp or attend a video seminar.
- If applicable, records of previous schooling and testing are received and reviewed.
- For kindergarten Students, a Kindergarten Readiness Test will be given for a charge of $60.
- For new first grade students, a First Grade Readiness Test will be given for a charge of $60.
- After all references and paperwork is received, an interview is scheduled with the parents and student(s) and members of the School Ministry Team.
- Family will be notified by email and phone call of admissions status.