An Extension of the Home
We Value Parental Involvement.
Parental involvement allows children to see Christian living modeled before them. Parents become well acquainted with all students. This fosters a community with opportunities for relationships to develop and grow.
Some ways that parents are involved at ECCS are:
- Enrichment Days for First and Second Grade
- Campus Wide Meetings Once a Semester
- Chaperone Field Trips
- Four Class Meetings a Year
- Class Projects
- Martin Luther King Family Led Service Project
- Team Service on a Preferred School Committee